Tigger loves to torment him. In Bound in Blood, there in an episode where Gorbel's ten-command is late to scythe-arms class because Higbert fell into the manure pit, and he claims Tigger pushed him. Later in that class, Dure, also in their ten-command, puts his trock in Higbert's cloths, and Higbert has a complete breakdown, and proceeds to blame Jame for it.
- ↑ Honor's Paradox, "Chapter VII: The Day of Misrule", IV — " 'When Hig called her out, he was only backed by three Caineron.' "
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Bound in Blood, "Chapter V: Fractures", II — "Higbert, son of Higron, […] enraged that she had kept her command while he had lost his. […] his former number Five, Tigger, also now on Gorbel's squad […] dreaming up ways to bedevil his new commander as he had his old. […] Strange to think that, although the same age, Higbert and Tigger were both Gorbel's nephews."
- ↑ Bound in Blood, "Chapter X: Noontide Ghosts", II — "Farther along the walk around its northward bend, Vant had been talking to Higbert and Fash before the Knorth quarters."
- ↑ Bound in Blood, "Chapter XII: Fire and Ice", IV — " 'He heard that ass Vant braying with his drinking partners, who just happened to be Gorbel's own Higbert and Fash,' "
- ↑ Honor's Paradox, "Chapter III: Pyres and the Pit", III — " 'Drie,' […] 'last fall, hearing that he didn’t like to swim, Fash and Higbert threw him into the Silver.' "
- ↑ Bound in Blood, "Chapter VI: Blades Unsheathed", I — " 'Higbert fell into the manure pit' […] Tigger tapped his nose. 'No sense of smell, Ran.' His tone was solemn, but his eyes glittered with mischief. 'Bastard,' Higbert snarled at him. 'You deliberately tripped me.' "
- ↑ Bound in Blood, "Chapter VI: Blades Unsheathed", I
- ↑ Bound in Blood, "Chapter VIII: Glass of a Different Color"
- ↑ Honor's Paradox, "Chapter XIX: Challenge", I