- This article is about the guild lords of Tai-tastigon. For the guild lords of Kothifir, which are significantly different, see Kothifiran guild lords.
The Sirdan is the high lord of a guild in Tai-tastigon. The reign and domain of a sirdan is known as a sirdanate. The term mostly appears in God Stalk, referring to Theocandi, Sirdan of the Thieves' Guild, but other guilds also have Sirdans. In the Thieves' Guild, the Sirdan is elected or reelected every 7 years, and other guilds likely follow similar practices.
- ↑ God Stalk, "Appendix I: The Thieves' Guild" — "The Sirdan is high lord of the Guild."
- ↑ God Stalk, Book II: Crown of Nights, "Chapter 5: Winter Days" — "He began to speak of his plans for the Guild after the Grand Council awarded him the sirdanate that coming winter."
- ↑ God Stalk, Book II: Crown of Nights, "Chapter 10: The Feast of Dead Gods" — " 'The Sirdanate must be a terrible strain on him, however much he clings to it.' "
- ↑ God Stalk, "Principal Characters Past and Present" — "Theocandi: the Sirdan or lord of the Guild"
- ↑ Blood and Ivory: A Tapestry, "Bones" — "the gate of the mansion owned by Polyfertes, the Sirdan of the Lapidaries' Guild."
- ↑ God Stalk, "Appendix I: The Thieves' Guild" — "Every seven years, a Guild Council convenes on Winter's Eve to elect a new sirdan or to reinstate the old one."